The Blandford Planning Board will be holding Public Hearings on September 19, 2018 at 6:00 PM in the Town Hall (Selectmen’s Office), 1 Russell Stage Road Blandford, MA to reconsider two applications for a Site Plan Approval as required under the following sections of the Blandford Zoning Bylaw:
- Section VIII – Large Scale Ground Mounted Solar Photovoltaic Installations
- Section IX – Site Plan Review
- The application of Sunpin Solar Development, LLC, 1901 Main Street, Suite 150, Irvine, CA 92614 to install a 4.70 MW large scale ground mounted solar photovoltaic (PV) facility on an approximately 21.4 acre portion of the approximately 186 acre parcel of land located off of the south side of Otis Stage Rd. (Assessor’s Map Lot 402-0-43) owned by Philip Brent of Encino CA which is located within the Agricultural (AG) Zoning District.
- The Sunpin application was approved by the Planning Board on August 8, 2108.
- The Planning Board will consider a request by the applicant to revise the approved Site Plan Review to consider revised plans that were submitted on August 22, 2108.
- The application of Park Avenue Solar Solutions, LLC 102 Greenwhich Ave., 3rd Floor, Greenwich, CT 06830 to install a 1 MW (ac) large scale ground mounted solar photovoltaic (PV) facility on an approximately 4 acre portion of the approximately 19.88 acre parcel of land located off of the south side of North Blandford Rd. (Assessor’s Map 409, Parcel 43.11) at approximately 103 North Blandford Rd. previously owned by Chester and Susan Kellogg of Worthington MA which is located within the Agricultural (AG) Zoning District.
- The Park Ave. application was approved by the Planning Board on February 27, 2018.
- The Planning Board will consider: whether the applicant began construction without meeting all of the required conditions of their approved Site Plan Review; whether the applicant and project are in compliance with all of the terms and conditions of their approved Site Plan Review; whether the applicant is in material noncompliance with the terms of this approved Site Plan Review; whether to modify, amend, rescind or revoke its approval of this approved Site Plan Review.
Complete applications and plans are available for public inspection in the Town Hall lobby during regular business hours (8:00a.m.-7:00p.m.), at the Porter Memorial Library, 87 Main St, Blandford, MA.
Anyone wishing information and/or to be heard on this matter should appear at the time and place designated.