Apply for Home Repair Assistance

The Town of Blandford, with the assistance of the Pioneer Valley Planning Commission (PVPC), plans to seek state funding to assist qualified homeowners in making necessary repairs to their homes. If you need to make improvements to eliminate building code violations, eliminate unsafe or unhealthy conditions, improve weatherization or undertake other necessary repairs to improve the quality of your living conditions, please click here to download the form, fill out, and send the completed form to the PVPC at 60 Congress Street, Floor 1, Springfield, MA 01004 ATTN: Shirley Stephens. ALL information received is strictly confidential and will be maintained in the Springfield office of the PVPC. If you have any questions, please contact Shirley Stephens, Senior Housing Coordinator at 413-781-6045.