Records Access Officer (A)
Doris Jemiolo (2019–2022), Mary Kronholm: Assistant
Public Records Requests
In July of 2016, Gov. Charlie Baker signed a bill, Chapter 121 of the Acts of 2016, “An Act to Improve Public Records”. This Bill took effect on January 1, 2017. The Record Access Officer for the Town of Blandford, also known as RAO, is the Town Clerk. Public Records requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Useful Resources Regarding Public Records
These links will open in a new window.
• A Guide to Massachusetts Public Records Law
• Making a Request for Public Records
• Appeal a Denial of Access to Public Records
• Electronic Records Management Guidelines
• Public Record Appeal Status
• Public Records Access, 950 CMR 32