Board of Health (E)
Meetings: First and third Wednesdays at 6:00pm
• Community Interventions for Infection Control Unit (CDC’s Division of Global Migration and Quarantine)
• Do Your Part to Slow the Spread of Flu
• Protect Your Children and Others from Flu During the School Year
• Protect Yourself and Your Students from Flu During the School Year
• Protect Yourself from Flu at a Large Public Event
• What is Cyclospora?
Download a Food Permit Application Form here.
Location: The Transfer Station is located at 20 Huntington Road (look for large sign on left).
Hours: Tuesday evenings from 6-8pm and Saturday mornings from 8am-12pm.
AS OF 5/1/20: Anyone going to the transfer station MUST wear a mask.
Transfer Station Rules & Regulations can be viewed here. Updated 5/2019
TRANSFER STATION FEE SCHEDULE
|Dryer, Hot Water Tank, Stove, Washing Machines||$10.00|
|Household Appliances with Freon||$15.00|
|Television 27" or less||$35.00|
|Television Console or Large Screen||$35.00|
|VCR, DVD, CD, LD Player||$5.00|
|Chair, Other Furniture – starts at $5.00||$5.00+|
|Wood Stoves/Bulky Items||$10.00|
|Cabinets/Miscellaneous Scrap Metal/Lumber/Doors||$10.00|
|Any other size – Must see Bret Hartley|