Welcome to Blandford! This site contains a wealth of resources and information for both residents and visitors. Be sure to check out our Community Calendar (to the right) to see what's happening in town.
See specific pages for exact department, board or commission hours.
• Highway Department and Road Concerns? Call the Hazard Line at 848-1421.
• The Blandford Bugle Newsletter, Winter 2013/2014: Click here to read the Winter 2013/2014 edition of the Blandford Bugle in PDF format.
• New Hours at the Blandford Post Office: The post office will be open 24 hours for box access. Window hours are now as follows: M-F 12-4pm and Saturday 8:30-11:30am.
• BE AWARE - Giant Hogweed identified in Blandford: Giant hogweed (Heracleum mantegazzianum) is a Federally listed noxious weed. Click here to read more about its effects and what to do if you come in contact with it.
• Reverse 911: If you would like to be included in the Reverse 911 notifications, please contact Cara Lentendre at 848-2782 or email her with the following info: Name, Address, Phone Numbers (home, cell), and email address. Also be sure to indicate how you would like to be contacted: email, phone (home and/or cell), text message, or all.
• 2012-2013 Annual Town Report: Click here to view and download.