Welcome to Blandford! This site contains a wealth of resources and information for both residents and visitors. Be sure to check out our Community Calendar (to the right) to see what's happening in town.
See specific pages for exact department, board or commission hours.
• Highway Department Update: Bids have been received for a STRAP Grant road project on Curtis Hall, Otis-Tolland & Moreau Roads. This project will be starting at the beginning of May 2014.
• Earth Day/Arbor Day Celebration on 4/26: Spring is finally here! We have a variety of activities for you to take part in – Cemetery Clean Up, Senior Citizen Yard Clean Up, Road Clean-Up and Watson Park Clean-up. For more info, go to the Recreation Committee page.
• Board of Selectmen Meeting Change: As of 3/14/14, Board meetings have been moved to Tuesday evenings at 7pm until further notice.
• Highway Department and Road Concerns? Call the Hazard Line at 848-1421.
• The Blandford Bugle Newsletter, Winter 2013/2014: Click here to read the Winter 2013/2014 edition of the Blandford Bugle in PDF format.
• New Hours at the Blandford Post Office: The post office will be open 24 hours for box access. Window hours are now as follows: M-F 12-4pm and Saturday 8:30-11:30am.
• BE AWARE - Giant Hogweed identified in Blandford: Giant hogweed (Heracleum mantegazzianum) is a Federally listed noxious weed. Click here to read more about its effects and what to do if you come in contact with it.
• 2012-2013 Annual Town Report: Click here to view and download.