Welcome to Blandford! This site contains a wealth of resources and information for both residents and visitors. Be sure to check out our Community Calendar (to the right) to see what's happening in town.
See specific pages for exact department, board or commission hours.
• The Blandford Bugle Newsletter, Spring 2015: Click here to read the Spring 2015 edition of the Blandford Bugle in PDF format. Got News? Contact the Bugle editorial board at email@example.com if you're interested in contributing.
• Wired West Update (from 2/4/15 Town Meeting): See the latest update on the Wired West initiative and what it means for Blandford.
• Burning Season Begins 1/15: Burning season runs from 1/15/15 until 4/30/15. Download your permit here.
• Highway Department Updates: See the 12/29 Highway Department update here.
• NEDT Household Hazardous Products Collection Center Opening in WESTFIELD: Located at 190 East Main Street, Westfield, MA, and opening on 9am Monday, November 3rd. Hours will be Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays from 9am to 4pm. Visit the web site here for more information.
• Hampden County Community Health Assessment Survey: Take a moment to complete a survey regarding Blandford health conditions and needs.
• 2013-2014 Annual Town Report: Click here to view and download.
• Highway Department and Road Concerns? Call the Hazard Line at 848-1421.
• Blandford Post Office Hours: The post office is open 24 hours for box access. Window hours are as follows: M-F 12-4pm and Saturday 8:30-11:30am.
• BE AWARE - Giant Hogweed identified in Blandford: Giant hogweed (Heracleum mantegazzianum) is a Federally listed noxious weed. Click here to read more about its effects and what to do if you come in contact with it.