Welcome to Blandford! This site contains a wealth of resources and information for both residents and visitors. Be sure to check out our Community Calendar (to the right) to see what's happening in town.
See specific pages for exact department, board or commission hours.
• Public Hearing on Wednesday, September 10th: The Zoning Board of Appeals will hold a public hearing on Wednesday September 10th, 2014 at 7:00pm at the Blandford Town Hall. The hearing will concern the application of the town for a special permit to install a 4ft. by 6ft. "Blandford Town Hall" sign set back a minimum of 12 feet from Russell Stage Road.
• Highway Department Updates: See the 8/18 Highway Department update here.
• Drinking Water Report: The 2013 Annual Drinking Water Quality Report is now available here.
• The Blandford Bugle Newsletter, Summer 2014: Click here to read the Summer 2014 edition of the Blandford Bugle in PDF format.
• 2013-2014 Annual Town Report: Click here to view and download.
• Board of Selectmen Meeting Change: As of 3/14/14, Board meetings have been moved to Tuesday evenings at 7pm until further notice.
• Highway Department and Road Concerns? Call the Hazard Line at 848-1421.
• New Hours at the Blandford Post Office: The post office will be open 24 hours for box access. Window hours are now as follows: M-F 12-4pm and Saturday 8:30-11:30am.
• BE AWARE - Giant Hogweed identified in Blandford: Giant hogweed (Heracleum mantegazzianum) is a Federally listed noxious weed. Click here to read more about its effects and what to do if you come in contact with it.