Welcome to Blandford! This site contains a wealth of resources and information for both residents and visitors. Be sure to check out our Community Calendar (to the right) to see what's happening in town.
See specific pages for exact department, board or commission hours.
• ONLINE SURVEY regarding Surplus MassDOT property: Please complete the online survey before December 18, 2015. The Mass Department of Transportation (MassDOT) is planning to dispose of its wooded, 65-acre property abutting the Blandford Travel Service Plaza on the westbound side of the Massachusetts Turnpike. Pioneer Valley Planning Commission (PVPC) is working as a consultant to the Blandford Selectmen and Planning Board, to help identify community priorities for future use of the property. The survey follows up on a public forum held by PVPC and the Town of Blandford on September 23, 2015. More information about MassDOT’s process and the site are provided in the survey.
• SPECIAL TOWN MEETING – Thursday, November 19 at 7pm: See the Warrant here. At the Town Hall.
• Notice of Public Disclosure for property values (10/2015): Click here to read the disclosure.
• Public Opinion Survey regarding a Turnpike Entrance/Exit: Click here to download and complete a survey regarding this request.
• Letter Campaign regarding Gateway Funding: Please take a few minutes to print, sign and send this letter to Senator Rosenberg – We're asking that he support the mitigation funding for the Gateway District. Without the $630,000 in aid for this school year, we will have to make some severe cuts. Please mail to Senator Rosenberg, 1 Prince Street, Northampton, MA 01060. Thank you!
• We Did It! We met our 40% sign-up goal for WiredWest! Thank you to all of our residents who worked so hard to make this a reality. Anyone looking for more information on WiredWest can visit their site.
• The Blandford Bugle Newsletter, Fall 2015: Click here to read the Fall 2015 edition of the Blandford Bugle in PDF format. Got News? Contact the Bugle editorial board at firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested in contributing.
• BE AWARE - Giant Hogweed identified in Blandford: Giant hogweed (Heracleum mantegazzianum) is a Federally listed noxious weed. Click here to read more about its effects and what to do if you come in contact with it.
• Annual Town Report: View and download the 2014-2015 Annual Town Report here.
• NEDT Household Hazardous Products Collection Center Opening in WESTFIELD: Located at 190 East Main Street, Westfield, MA, and opening on 9am Monday, November 3rd. Hours will be Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays from 9am to 4pm. Visit the web site here for more information.
• Highway Department and Road Concerns? Call the Hazard Line at 848-1421.
• Blandford Post Office Hours: The post office is open 24 hours for box access. Window hours are as follows: M-F 12-4pm and Saturday 8:30-11:30am.