Welcome to Blandford! This site contains a wealth of resources and information for both residents and visitors. Be sure to check out our Community Calendar (to the right) to see what's happening in town.
See specific pages for exact department, board or commission hours.
• SPECIAL TOWN MEETING: September 10th at 7pm at the Town Hall. The primary purpose of this meeting is to approve funding for Gateway for 2015-16. Read the warrant here.
• Wired West Update, August 26, 2015: We only need 30 more households to meet our goal! If you'd like to help us reach our goal, you can also sponsor a fellow resident by contacting Cara Letendre. Be a part of Blandford’s effort to ensure our future: Provide vital services and make our homes more valuable. By signing up for WiredWest, you will do just that. A fully-refundable $49 deposit is all that is required to show your support. The Town Meeting vote was only one step toward bringing broadband to Blandford. Why Now? The Commonwealth is picking up a large part of the tab now. They won’t offer that again. And we won’t get a second chance to catch up. If you haven't signed up yet, you can do so online or via snail mail here.
• Selectmen Meeting Day Change: As of July 23, 2015, the Selectmen will be meeting on Monday nights at 7pm in the Town Hall.
• BE AWARE - Giant Hogweed identified in Blandford: Giant hogweed (Heracleum mantegazzianum) is a Federally listed noxious weed. Click here to read more about its effects and what to do if you come in contact with it.
• Highway Department Schedule (7/23/15): View the 30-day Highway Department work schedule here.
• Appointed Position Openings: Click here to see open positions (highlighted).
• The Blandford Bugle Newsletter, Summer 2015: Click here to read the Summer 2015 edition of the Blandford Bugle in PDF format. Got News? Contact the Bugle editorial board at email@example.com if you're interested in contributing.
• Annual Town Report: View and download the 2014-2015 Annual Town Report here.
• NEDT Household Hazardous Products Collection Center Opening in WESTFIELD: Located at 190 East Main Street, Westfield, MA, and opening on 9am Monday, November 3rd. Hours will be Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays from 9am to 4pm. Visit the web site here for more information.
• Highway Department and Road Concerns? Call the Hazard Line at 848-1421.
• Blandford Post Office Hours: The post office is open 24 hours for box access. Window hours are as follows: M-F 12-4pm and Saturday 8:30-11:30am.