Welcome to Blandford! This site contains a wealth of resources and information for both residents and visitors. Be sure to check out our Community Calendar (to the right) to see what's happening in town.
See specific pages for exact department, board or commission hours.
• Transfer Station Stickers Due by 7/1/15: New stickers are due by 7/1 and there is a $50 late fee for applications received after 6/30. View and download the 2015-2016 Transfer Station Sticker Application here. Pick up your 2015-2016 dump sticker on Mondays and Wednesdays from 6-7:30pm at the Town Hall during the month of June.
• Join us on July 11 at the Blandford Flea & Craft Market: 9am-6pm at the Blandford Fairgrounds. For vendor space and info, email us or call 413-848-2487.
• The Blandford Bugle Newsletter, Summer 2015: Click here to read the Summer 2015 edition of the Blandford Bugle in PDF format. Got News? Contact the Bugle editorial board at firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested in contributing.
• Annual Town Report: View and download the 2014-2015 Annual Town Report here.
• Wired West Update, April 2015: Learn more about Wired West in this informational video.
• NEDT Household Hazardous Products Collection Center Opening in WESTFIELD: Located at 190 East Main Street, Westfield, MA, and opening on 9am Monday, November 3rd. Hours will be Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays from 9am to 4pm. Visit the web site here for more information.
• Highway Department and Road Concerns? Call the Hazard Line at 848-1421.
• Blandford Post Office Hours: The post office is open 24 hours for box access. Window hours are as follows: M-F 12-4pm and Saturday 8:30-11:30am.
• BE AWARE - Giant Hogweed identified in Blandford: Giant hogweed (Heracleum mantegazzianum) is a Federally listed noxious weed. Click here to read more about its effects and what to do if you come in contact with it.